Making Home Removals in London Stress Free
When it comes to moving home, everyone knows it can be one of the most stressful experiences anyone can go through in their lifetime.
Whether you are a first time buyer, or moving on to your next home, Mr Shifter London have the skills to make this time as enjoyable and positive as physically possible through a highly skilled team of house removal experts.
With over 35 years’ experience in the removals and storage industry we are here to help you make the move that little bit smoother and stress free.
Before The House Move
- Ensure you Change all your Standing Orders and Direct Debits.
- Redirect Post to your new address.
- Notify Family and Friends.
- Arrange house insurance for the new property.
- Ensure the removals company has easy access to both properties.
Professional London House Removal Company
All of our staff employed here at Mr Shifter London, are professionally trained and all permanently recruited and employed specifically for our company. All of your goods will be professionally handled and loaded onto one of our purpose built removals trucks.
Once our surveyor has had a chance to visit your property, they will be able to provide you with a free no-obligation quotation and help you decide what services are right for you.
We pride ourselves on offering an efficient service at competitive rates.
All of our domestic removals services are available either by the hour, or on a fixed price basis. This all depends on the number of men required and the time needed to complete the move efficiently.
- We provide a team of fully trained professional removal staff.
- With purpose built specifically selected removals vehicle.
- All our vehicles are equipped with removal blankets to protect your goods during transit.
- Furniture webbing to ensure that any loose or freestanding furniture can be secured during transit.
- Pallet wrap is available on our vehicles to minimise the risk of damage during handling of items such as Wardrobes and Chest of Drawers.
- Bubble wrap is carried to provide proper protection for your TVs.
- Forearm lifting aids to provide a safe secure means of transporting heavy furniture with limited access.
- Carpet protectors to ensure that any new carpets and flooring can be protected.
- Sack Barrows, furniture dolly’s and Piano wheels available when and where needed to ensure the smoothest results for your individual move.
- A full fleet of Luton’s, 7.5 Tonne, 10 Tonne and 17.5 Tonne Pantechnicon Removals Trucks used throughout the removals industry.
Why Use Anyone Else?
Mr Shifter removals has been providing friendly professional removals services for our local community. The key to Mr Shifters success is that we are a family run business, meaning we are large enough to cope with any of your removal needs but small enough to understand what is important to your individual removal.